To Reset Wifi
- Go down to the basement.
- Unplug the cable modem first. It is attached to the wall. Make sure you keep track of the power cable.
- Unplug the Eero router. It is white device on the table.
- Wait at least one minute.
- Plug in the cable modem and wait about one minute.
- Plug the Eero router back in.
- If Comcast isn’t down, it should bring the wifi back up within two to three minutes.
Other Item to Consider
- If you go into the office and plug the USB-C hub into your computer, you can see it is a wireless problem.
- If you connect to the internet while plugged in, unplug any of the Eeros and wait a minute and plug it back in.